2100 Parkway Apartments
Built in 1932 by locally renowned architect Irwin T. Catherine, 2100 Parkway once served as the original administration headquarters for the School District of Philadelphia. This building now features modernly appointed luxury apartments in close proximity to Philadelphia's most appealing cultural attractions.
The Art Museum District, or the Parkway Museums District, is home to the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Barnes Foundation, Schuylkill River’s Boathouse Row, and the famed Eastern State Penitentiary. Filled with museums and cultural experiences, the Art Museum District offers activities and points of interest for everyone.
- Controlled access building
- Hardwood flooring
- Modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and breakfast bar
- In-unit washer & dryer
- Bi-level units available
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
- 24-hr front desk attendant
- Garage parking available
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Dog- and cat-friendly
- Local attractions include the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Franklin Institute, the Rodin Museum, the Barnes Foundation, Fairmount Park, Eastern State Penitentiary, and Kelly Drive's scenic biking and running paths
- Figs, The Bishop's Collar, Bridgid's, The London Grill, Zorba's, and Jack's Firehouse provide a diverse dining experience
- Easy access to SEPTA's Broad Street line, the Girard Avenue trolley line, Kelly Drive, and I-76