2311 Spruce Street
2311 Spruce Street is tucked between the stately historic buildings and blocks of charming 19th century townhomes of Rittenhouse Square. One-bedroom units starting at $1275 and two-bedroom units starting at $1550.
Center City Philadelphia offers the region’s best shopping, restaurants, and cultural experiences. Home to the Rittenhouse Square, Logan Square, and City Hall districts, Center City is the perfect choice for those looking to work or attend school in the city.
- On-site laundry
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
- Dog- and cat-friendly
- Local attractions include Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Franklin Institute, Walnut Street shopping, and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Local universities include Drexel University, University of Pennsylvania, and Thomas Jefferson University
- Rittenhouse Square Park Farmer’s Market, Parc, Rouge, Dandelion, Garces Trading Company, El Vez, and Sampan offer exceptional dining within a few blocks
- Easy access to Market East SEPTA station and SEPTA bus routes, routes I-95 and 76