Looking for a great career in Property Management? Look no further! PMC Property Group (PMC) is looking for an experienced Property Manager (“PM”) to lead a great team in our Philadelphia Center City location. PMC is the largest owner of apartments in Center City Philadelphia with over 5,000 apartments and 12 offices. The Company owns apartments along the east coast in 8 states and 13 cities.Our PM’s work closely with their staff to give our residents a safe, warm-welcoming place to call home by conducting team morning meetings to account for the day’s property operations, leasing and providing exceptional customer service for our current and future residents by encouraging long-term retention.
As a PM leader, PM will demonstrate professional leadership and provide support and development to their team.PMC offers one-on-one training for managers.
- Supervise a team consisting of administrative, support services and maintenance personnel
- Property is prepared to excel at all property inspections and complete inspected tasks in timely manner
- Serve as a role model, mentor, coach and trusted resource to staff and residents
- Work order and preventative maintenance completions to maintain happy residents
- Work hand-in-hand with accounting and leasing team on retention
- Work side-by-side with onsite construction projects
PMC offers exceptional benefits: paid sick time, paid vacation, selected holiday pay, 401k plan with discretionary match, employee discounted rent, 3 types of medical plans through Independence Blue Cross, 2 types of dental plans through Guardian, as well as vision, flexible spending accounts (healthcare, dependent care, transit and parking), paid life insurance, voluntary life insurance, short term disability, critical illness, employee assistance program (EAP), referral bonus program.
- Minimum of 3 years on-site as PM
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and TEAMS
- Yardi software system a PLUS
- Must possess a cam demeanor and positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances
Salary: Commensurate with experience
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.