Are you friendly, welcoming, personable, and comfortable talking with people? A career as a leasing agent with PMC Property Group in Baltimore could be the perfect fit for you. In this rewarding position, you'll match prospective residents with a rental home that fits their needs and lifestyle, while leveraging your excellent communication skills to convey details and clarification as they navigate the process from start to finish.
- Generate leads through Craigslist (minimum of 60 posts/week)
- Weekly updates to websites and online listings
- Manage the apartment leasing process from start to finish; receive/respond to prospect phone calls and emails, provide available unit information, tour prospects, take and process applicant information
- Print lease and do lease signing with tenant
- Test and release keys
- Walk unit prior to move in to ensure all maintenance and cleaning is complete
- Answer any questions from tenant after move in
- Submit move in packet directly to Accounting
- Attend local and neighborhood events
- Create and maintain relationships with local realtors, businesses, universities, and neighborhood associations
- Work closely with property management to develop service needs for portfolio
- Conduct and complete Quarterly Market Surveys
- Promote resident retention programs
- Maintain courteous communication with residents, prospects, and brokers
- Represent PMC in a professional manner
- Maintain a "team spirit"
- Maintain work areas/office in clean and orderly manner
- Work schedule consists of four days during the week and every Saturday
- Assist in related tasks
PMC offers exceptional benefits: paid sick time, paid vacation, selected holiday pay, 401k plan with discretionary match, employee discounted rent, 3 types of medical plans through Independence Blue Cross, 2 types of dental plans through Guardian, as well as vision, flexible spending accounts (healthcare, dependent care, transit and parking), paid life insurance, voluntary life insurance, short term disability, critical illness, employee assistance program (EAP), referral bonus program.
- Leasing Agent: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Yardi: 1 year (Preferred)
Salary: $16 per hour plus $250/lease
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.