407 South 11th Street
At 407 S. 11th, you can experience all the city has to offer, while still living in a quiet residential area.
Known for its popular restaurants and nightlife spots, Midtown Philadelphia is a fun and exciting place to live. Just steps away from some of Philadelphia’s best culinary experiences, you will revel in the hustle and bustle of Center City life!
- Hardwood flooring
- Patio units available
- Fireplace units available
- Deck and small private yard
- Exposed brick
- Resident roof deck
- Pet friendly
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Local attractions include Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Franklin Institute, Walnut Street shopping, and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Local universities include Drexel University, University of Pennsylvania, and Thomas Jefferson University
- Rittenhouse Square Park Farmer’s Market, Fogo de Chão, Del Frisco's, Ocean Prime, Harp & Crown, 1518 Bar & Grill, and Davio's offer exceptional dining within a few blocks
- Easy access to Market East SEPTA station and SEPTA bus routes, routes I-95 and 76
Walk Score ?
Daily errands do not require a car.
World-class public transportation.
Daily errands can be accomplished on a bike.