260 South 11th Street
- Modern kitchens with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and breakfast bar
- Full-size washer and dryer in each apartment
- Hardwood floors throughout
- High ceilings and expansive double pane windows with natural lighting
- High-efficiency, individually controlled A/C and heat
- High-speed Internet
- PMC Lifestyle Program
- Controlled access
- Pet friendly
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
Local attractions include the National Constitution Center, Betsy Ross House, Pennsylvania Convention Center, Chinatown, and Jeweler's Row
Local universities include Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson University Hospital
Local dining hotspots include El Vez, Sampan, Corner, Kanella, Farm & Fisherman, and Amis
Easy access to Market East SEPTA station and SEPTA bus routes
Walk Score ?
Daily errands do not require a car.
World-class public transportation.
Daily errands can be accomplished on a bike.