The Residences at The R.J. Reynolds Building
Modern kitchens with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, under-mounted sinks, and breakfast bar
In-unit washer & dryer
High ceilings and expansive double-pane windows with custom window shades and abundant natural light
Breathtaking city views unlike any other in Winston-Salem
Hardwood floors throughout
High-efficiency, individually controlled A/C and heat
High-efficiency, LED lighting
High-speed Internet available through Time-Warner
- Two-lane bowling alley
- Half-court indoor basketball
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio and strength-training equipment, and cross-training features like climbing bars and peg boards
- Game lounge with ping pong, shuffleboard, billiards, poker, foosball, and more
- Panoramic roof deck with free WiFi
- Community lounge with free WiFi, work spaces, and big-screen televisions
- On-site Kimpton Boutique Hotel with valet — The Cardinal
- In-apartment dining from on-site Kimpton Restaurant
- Resident bicycle storage with pump and tool station
- Controlled access
- Pet friendly
- Adjacent parking
- On-site management
- 24-hr emergency maintenance
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
TOP-TIER AMENITIES AVAILABLE FROM THE CARDINAL, A KIMPTON HOTEL:
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
- Close proximity to Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem State University, University of North Carolina School of the Arts, and Salem College.
- Take in a game at BB&T Field — home field of the Wake Forest Demon Deacons and The Winston-Salem Dash — or the Winston-Salem Sports and Entertainment Complex, including Bowman Gray Stadium, home of the Winston-Salem State University Rams and NASCAR racing.
- Charming boutiques, galleries, and museums in the downtown district of Old Salem and the arts district in downtown Winston.
- Abundant green space includes parks, walking and biking trails, such as Tanglewood Park, Hanes Park, Salem Lake, and Salem Greenway.
- Nightlife includes live music at Ziggy's, The Garage, and the Muddy Creek Cafe, and a lively craft beer scene, including Foothills Brewery, Hoots Roller Bar & Beer Co., and Small Batch Beer Co.
- Shopping at Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, the Cobblestone Farmer's Market, Thruway Center, Reynolda Village, and Hanes Mall.
- Exceptional dining options include Sweet Potatoes, Fabian's, La Botana, Ryan's, Willow's Bistro, Full Moon Oyster Bar, and Vincenzo's. Coffeehouses include Krankie's, Camino Bakery, and Café Ole Coffee House
- Annual city celebrations include Salute! Wine Celebration in Downtown Winston, The RiverRun Film Festival, and the Twin City RibFest!