1900 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Center City Philadelphia offers the region's best shopping, restaurants, and cultural experiences. Home to the Rittenhouse Square, Logan Square, and City Hall districts, Center City is the perfect choice for those looking to work or attend school in the city.
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchens with granite countertops, GE stainless steel appliances, glass tile backsplash, Grohe gooseneck faucets, under-mounted sinks, and breakfast bar
- Full-size Bosch washer and dryer in each apartment
- High-efficiency, individually controlled A/C and heat
- High ceilings and expansive double pane windows with natural lighting
- Custom window shades
- High-speed Internet
- State-of-the-art fitness center with flatscreen TVs
- Entertainment lounge featuring WiFi, leather club chairs, billiards, shuffleboard, and gas fireplace
- Fully furnished resident sky deck
- Resident courtyard with fire pits
- On-site Bark Park
- Dog-walking and pet-sitting services available
- Resident bike storage
- Green roofs
- Pet friendly
- Front desk attendant
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- 24-hr doorman
- On-site property management
- Underground parking
- Package-acceptance service
- Grocery delivery available
- Laundry and dry-cleaning delivery services
- On-site merchants
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
- Local attractions include Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Franklin Institute, Walnut Street Shopping, the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, and Schuylkill River Park
- Close to major corporate employers located in the Comcast Center, Comcast Technology Center, Commerce Square, the Philadelphia Stock Exchange, 2400 Market, and One & Two Liberty Place
- Local universities include Drexel University, University of Pennsylvania, and Thomas Jefferson University
- Exceptional dining choices, including Zavino, Tredici, Double Knot, Rittenhouse Square Park Farmer’s Market, Garces Trading Company, Sampan, 1862, Del Frisco's, Barbuzzo, and Urban Farmer at Four Seasons
- Convenient access to Suburban Station, 30th Street Station, SEPTA bus routes, and Routes I-95 and I-76
Walk Score ?
Daily errands do not require a car.
World-class public transportation.
Biking is convenient for most trips.
1-BR starting at $2000
2-BR starting at $3120