The Apartments at 23rd & Cherry
A brand new 4-story rental community in one of Philadelphia's most sought-after neighborhoods — just one block from the Schuylkill River waterfront.
- Modern kitchens with granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Under-mounted sinks
- Breakfast bar
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Hardwood flooring
- Abundant natural light
- Private balconies available
- State-of-the-art fitness center with Peloton® Cycle
- Resident lobby lounge
- Fully-furnished roof deck
- Rooftop Bark Park
- Resident bicycle storage with tools and pump
- On-site underground parking available
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
- Arts & culture abound at the Academy of Natural Sciences, Bartram's Garden, The Franklin Institute, The Rodin & The Barnes Foundation
- Philadelphia’s Rittenhouse Square and world-renowned shopping scene are mere minutes from your doorstep — plus Target, Sephora, Nordstrom Rack, Boyd’s, Apple & The Shops at Liberty Place
- Local dining options include Vernick Fish, Jean Georges, Walnut Street Cafe, Moustaki, Friday Saturday Sunday, Dizengoff, and Shake Shack
- Take in a day at the Philadelphia Zoo, a concert at World Cafe Live, or a game at the storied Palestra — the options are limitless
- Close to major employers at the Comcast Center, Cira Centre, Aramark, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania & Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)
- Local universities include University of Pennsylvania, Drexel & USciences
- Enjoy green spaces at Fairmount Park, Schuylkill River Park, the Schuylkill River Trail, Love Park & Penn Park
- Instant access to the Schuylkill River Trail and the best of Center City and University City — with easy commuting via 95, 76, 676, 30th Street Station, Suburban Station, and more
Walk Score ?
Daily errands do not require a car.
World-class public transportation.
Biking is convenient for most trips.