2130 Arch Street
Choose from 21 unique floorplans in one of the city’s most desirable neighborhoods. Featuring 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom bi-level plus den, or 2-bedrooms.
Named for James Logan, a 17th century statesman, Logan Square is home to one of Philadelphia’s most populated business districts and includes corporate centers such as Comcast Corporate Center, Logan Square Corporate Center, and the Verizon Building. Easy access to Suburban Square, 30th Street Station, and routes 76 and I-95 makes for convenient travel both within and outside the city.
- Secure Entraguard
- Modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and breakfast bar
- Hardwood floors
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- High ceilings
- Individually controlled A/C and heat
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Pet friendly
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Online rent payment and work order submittal for your convenience
- Local attractions include Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Franklin Institute, Walnut Street Shopping, and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Local universities include Drexel University, University of Pennsylvania, and Thomas Jefferson University
- Zavino, Tredici, Double Knot, Rittenhouse Square Park Farmer’s Market, Garces Trading Company, Sampan, 1862, Del Frisco's, and Barbuzzo offer exceptional dining within a few blocks
- Just steps from Trader Joe's
Walk Score ?
Daily errands do not require a car.
World-class public transportation.
Daily errands can be accomplished on a bike.