Walk Score ?
Daily errands do not require a car.
World-class public transportation.
Daily errands can be accomplished on a bike.
218 Arch Street
Situated in lively historic Old City Philadelphia with immediate access to city’s top attractions and amenities, 218 Arch is an excellent choice for people of all ages looking to enjoy the best in urban living.
- Modern kitchens with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, under-mounted sinks, and breakfast bar
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Hardwood flooring
- Floor-to-ceiling convector-free glass windows
- Abundant natural light
- Astonishing city views
- Private balconies available
- State-of-the-art fitness center with Peloton Cycle® Studio
- Resident lounge featuring billiards, big screen TVs, and WiFi
- Fully-furnished roof deck
- Fully-furnished resident courtyard
- Business center with free WiFi
- Resident bicycle storage with tools and pump and bike-share program
- On-site underground parking available
- Adventure awaits just steps from your door at Penn’s Landing; Spruce Street Harbor Park; Festival, Race Street, Washington Avenue & Morgan’s Piers; Tin Angel; Reading Terminal Market; and RiverLink Ferry
- Exceptional dining choices at Fork, High Street, Wedge + Fig, Zahav, Amada, Cuba Libre, and Spasso
- Local attractions include the National Constitution Center, Penn's Landing, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, the National Museum of American Jewish History, and much more
- Easy commute to major Camden and Center City employers, including the Philadelphia Navy Yard — and blocks from Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Pennsylvania Hospital
- Local schools & universities include University of Pennsylvania, Drexel University, Thomas Jefferson University, University of the Arts, Temple University, and Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (PAFA)
- Immediate access to public transportation, I-95, I-76, I-676, all major bridges, sports stadiums, and the airport