320 Walnut Street
320 Walnut is within walking distance to major city attractions, lounges, bars, and quality dining, making this an excellent area for students, young professionals, and couples looking to enjoy the neighborhood in which they reside.
- Modern kitchens with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and breakfast bar
- Full-size washer and dryer in each apartment
- Spacious living areas
- Balcony units available
- Custom solar shades and expansive windows
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- High-efficiency, multi-zone heating and cooling systems
- High-speed Internet
- Intercom system
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- On-site Frieda Café
- Secured entry and controlled building access
- Bike storage
- On-site parking
- Pet friendly
- Front desk attendant
- Package-acceptance service
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
- Local attractions include the National Constitution Center, Betsy Ross House, Pennsylvania Convention Center, Chinatown, and Jeweler's Row
- Local universities include Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson University Hospitals
- Zahav, Positano Coast, The Melting Pot, Jones, Morimoto, and Rosa Blanca offer exceptional dining within a few blocks
- Easy access to Market East SEPTA station and SEPTA bus routes
Walk Score ?
Daily errands do not require a car.
World-class public transportation.
Daily errands can be accomplished on a bike.